Saturday, 17 June 2017

Rubber Dance new stamps launch

Hi everyone,

I'm so excited to announce that the lovely Bibi, of Rubber Dance fame, is having a new stamps launch today and guess what......yes I have a new stamp set out too which I'm absolutely thrilled about.

Here it is:



Isn't that little birdie the sweetest?! I can see him being used on everything...hope the cats don't fall asleep for too long then ha ha.

Please pop on over to the Rubber Dance blog where you can see the samples for my new stamp set and you can have a nose at the other new ones too which I can tell you are must haves also.......you can never have too many stamps can you ;)







Oh and because Bibi is such a generous lady, she always likes to offer a 20% discount for a whole week on the new stamps, so pop along here  to the Rubber Dance shop and grab yourself a total bargain.



Hope you like my new set as much as I enjoyed drawing and creating fun things with it.
Donna x

6 comments:

  1. Well done you.......Such talent.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun set Donna! Congratulations on another release... Brilliant news. Off to see the RD release now. Have a great weekend (too hot for me! ) Nikki xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoohoo! You know how much I love your whimsical drawings, and I've had such a great time making fun cards with these stamps!! Thanks again for designing this set of stamps for me, Donna dear, and for all your fabulous sample makes!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw them on their blog, they are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Donna - wishing you lots of luck with your newest fabulous stamps.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your new set of stamps Donna and your fabulous designs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x