Friday, 26 May 2017

That's Crafty! challenge - Feline Fine

Hi everyone,

We have a new challenge over at That's Crafty! and the theme for this fortnight is: Feline Fine.

Join in and you could be in with a chance of winning this

to spend on goodies in the shop.....let me tell you a little secret....there's some really cool new stuff coming in the next couple of weeks so well worth winning ;)


Of course cats are my very favourite thing in the whole world but the problem was choosing which cat stamp as I have quite a few including one of my own! I decided on a Katzelkraft one as they remain my favourite set of cat stamps.



Hope you like it
Donna x


13 comments:

  1. Love this Donna,love the cat.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't he a fun feline. He could be singing, howling, yawning... So delightful. Such a great card you've made with him. Love that heartbeat background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes .. I like it very much - made with so much love - a fantastic designed card Donna!
    Wish you a happy weekend!
    oxo SUsi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like it - I love it! Such a clever design Donna and perfect quote xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love him - he's yowling at the top of his lungs, I think, full of the joys of love! Great card.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards always make me smile with there happy vibe, another great card.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those cats, great card
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really love this Donna and have to say that puss looks as if he's howling at the moon :D
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card Donna, I love the image you've chosen, that cat is so fun. The hearts are fantastic too.
    Beautiful work as always! Mar :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great design Donna, I love cats too so this is right up my street xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another great card, love your design with the hearts and cat! Have a lovely weekend, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh that Kitty is having a whale of a time..!! Fun card Donna Thank you for sharing .. Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this Donna, and I have serious stamp envy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x