Friday, 12 May 2017

That's Crafty! challenge - Back to Black

Hi everyone,

This fortnight's challenge over at That's Crafty! has the theme: Back to Black.

We'd love to see a lot of black used in your creations. Join in and you could be in with a chance of winning this


just in time to buy my new Deep Sea Divas' stamps....just saying ;)

I love the theme of this challenge as I'm a big fan of creating on black backgrounds as they're so dramatic. For my card I used a new flower stamp I hand carved and coloured in with Zig pens and then doodled with a white Posca pen, adding A Tim Holtz sentiment.

Pop on over and see what my lovely teamies have created too, loads of inspiration there :)






Hope you like it
Donna x

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous stamp and striking colours on the black surface. The colouring and blending looks fab! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. An amazing card Donna.. this orange red colour is perfect ! That card ROCKS!!! Great effect with the black!!! Happy weekend ahead!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great theme, your hand carved stamp head looks magnificent and the contrast between colours makes a statement of its own..!! Fab.. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dramatic look to this card with the black background.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh very striking,love this.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty hand carved flower stamp. Painted in brilliant color for this dramatic effect. I love the white doodling. I need to have me a look at a Posca pen for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hand carved flower stamp is really lovely Donna and I so love that gorgeous bright orange against the black, it really pops!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very dramatic with the striking orange, great stamp carving
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful contrast of the black and vivid colours and beautifully designed Donna. Have a great weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW.... great card!! Love the pop of the the flowers against the dark background! You are so clever, making your own stamp, it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card with your fabulous stamp Donna - love the colours - very striking and uplifting.
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow - love the vivid brights against the black - amazing!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Donna, I love your hand carved stamp and your doodlings xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x