Monday, 3 October 2016

My Stamps Are Here!!!!!!

STICKY POST 

CLOSING DATE 3 OCTOBER 2016

SCROLL DOWN FOR NEWER POSTS

NOW CLOSED



Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is okay out there,

The day has come at long last when I can finally let the cat out of the bag.....I've designed some stamps!!

The wonderful Laura and Graham at That's Crafty! liked my designs enough to have stamps made from them, how wonderful is that?!

I've designed them so that when they're stamped they look exactly like they've been hand drawn and they are the most stunning quality of course.
I like to call them 'acceptably quirky'.....what I mean by that is they won't scare your Grandma if you send her a card with them on!!

Here they are in case you want to buy them That's Crafty! Clear stamps which I hope you do ;)



There are 4 stamp sets called the Serenity Collection:


Then there are the Quirky Girls Collection:



For the whole of this week my lovely and talented teamies will be show casing their creations using a mixture of these stamps at That's Crafty! team blog and I'll probably be around at some point again with at least one too ;)

Now because I'm sooooo happy about this, I want you all to be happy too so I'm giving away the 3 sets of stamps below:




I'm going to draw 3 winners in 3 weeks time on the 3 October and here's what you have to do to be in a with chance of winning (it's the usual stuff really)

1) Please leave a comment below to let me know you're interested. 
2) Make sure you're a follower of my blog 
3) This is open to wherever you are in the world 
2) I would be grateful if you could spread the word about the stamps on your blogs, Facebook etc
3) Pop back here if you're one of the winners and let me see what you've made...thats the most important thing.


I really hope you all like my That's Crafty! stamps. I haven't stopped using them for about a month now and really enjoy using them in soooo many different ways on tags, cards. journals etc, they are so versatile.

I'm really excited to see what you all make with them, at the end of the day that's what they were designed for ;)

Donna xx


20 comments:

  1. Interested? Of course - great stamps Donna - quirky and cats, what's not to love. Shared on FB too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congratulations, Donna - what an exciting day! The expression on the cat's face is priceless! I'm sure your stamps will fly off the shelves.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I am over the moon for you Donna, a big congrats!
    They are all wonderful but I especially love the cat one ❤️ - you can really tell you are a cat person;)
    Everyone is going to love them!
    Hugs, Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you creatively quirky little artist, you! Big CONGRATULATIONS on your own stamp collection!!! Cats rule, dogs drool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done you, you really deserve you gorgeous images to be made into stamps, love them all.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy for you; congratulations!! I love your designs and this will be a big succes. I guess they are sold out in the blink of an eye. I LOVE that cat. Great set!
    Enjoy the fame :)
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Donna! How exciting!! Your stamps are so cool and pretty and awesome and - WOW! Well done, you! I bet they will fly off the shelves! Thank you so much for a chance to win! I'd be delighted to show you what I make with them on my new personal blog, where I plan to use a lot of stamps - not just from my own company. Just sayin'! (Can you tell I really want to win? LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Donna!!!! Wishing you continued success on your journey of creating!!!!! What a beautiful, fun collection released! Enjoy the ride girlie !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These stamps are fabulous, and looking forward to working with them in the very near future 😃

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Donna, I am on the mend yes, and because of your comment I took time to visit your blog. I am SO happy for you and wish you all the succes with these wonderful stamps, which are really YOU! ! You totally deserve that, talented lady that you are! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool stamps would love to win a set x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Donna, Congratulations on your own stamps, really well done. Love the cat and bird ones especially :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW... such fantastic news !! Congrats on those amazing stamp designs - you rock !
    Big hug
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Donna it is so exciting. I am lucky enough to have 2 already but neither of these so please put me in the hat.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Interested in these stamps.....silly question they are amazing and are so you Donna with the fab quirky touches. Huge well deserved congrats, I am sure these will be a big success.
    Hugs, Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous quirkalicious stamps.. interested? of course! thank you :)
    Gill xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations Donna, these are fab! Definitely quirky, but thank goodness for that. I need Bentley immediately, he meows to me lol. Have a fun week xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your stamps are brilliant and of course I would love to win one of these! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  19. You know I love them all!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on your stamps. Love them, especially the girls. I shared your post/stamps on my FB page and I follow you already. suzschultz23(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete